Taft Museum of Art
Director of Education
- Develop innovative school and public programs to broaden public participation.
- Oversee all education division staff and activities, including docent training and continuing education; school and teacher programs; family, studio, and adult programs; and community outreach programs.
- Provide program support to education staff, including evaluations, and interpretative materials.
- Prepare and oversee annual budget for education division and Duncanson Society.
- Serve as part of the museum’s senior management team. Regularly attend Board meetings and occasionally report on education division activities.
- Serve as liaison to the Docent Council and Duncanson Society.
- Work with the development division to prepare grants.
- Assist marketing division with promoting and publicizing Museum programs.
- Develop websites, touchscreen kiosks, and audio tours to enhance visitor learning and engagement.