HUNTER MUSEUM OF AMERICAN ART
Associate Curator of Education
- Planned, developed, and implemented adult, after school, teen, and summer camp programs in preparation for the grand re-opening of the museum in April 2005.
- Developed full range of studio classes and art exhibits for students and adults.
- Designed the first Teen Council to expand engagement opportunities for teens.
- Established new partnerships with the Discovery Museum, Chattanooga Theater Centre, Girls, Inc, Boys and Girls Clubs, and Urban
- Provided gallery interpretation for the Museum’s discovery rooms and galleries.
- League to expand and diversity programs and community engagement.
- Managed and designed the Museum’s digital signage segments and scenes.