JULE COLLINS SMITH MUSEUM
Curator of Education - K-12
- Established the Museum’s first education department and K-12 program in preparation for the Museum’s grand opening.
- Planned, developed, and implemented the Museum's first docent volunteer training program.
- Designed a special 3rd grade curriculum tour and outreach program for Auburn City Schools.
- Designed three professional development workshops for teachers (Advancing American Art, Audubon, and Rodin Rediscovered).
- Implemented new family programs, Sketchbook Saturday, Wonder of Birds (partnership with the Raptor Center), ArtTalk for Parents and Grandparents, and the first series of summer camps.