Curator of Education
- Serve as member of the senior leadership team.
- Supervise three full time staff members, 75 volunteer docents, interns, a family interactive gallery space, and a non-circulating library.
- Prepare annual budgets for the education department and assist with grant preparations and data collection.
- Supervise staff in the planning, development, and implementation of school and family programs.
- Plan and implement all adults programs, such as lectures, symposia, and adult tours.
- Provide training and direction for the docent volunteer program.
- Represent the museum in public engagements and conferences.
- Develop technologies like websites, touchscreen kiosks, podcasts and audio tours to enhance visitor learning and engagement.
- Provide regular updates to the Museum's computer management system.