Curator of Education
- Served as lead administrator for the education department, including the supervision of staff, docent volunteers, interns, and contract employees.
- Redesigned and reconceptualized the family interactive gallery to include digital technology and interactive displays.
- Designed a wide range of digital initiatives, including websites for several special exhibitions, touchscreen kiosks, and social media platforms to enhance public engagement.
- Redesigned the Museum’s non-circulating library to improve circulation and integration with the public library system; re-organized and redesigned the Education Resource Center.
- Planned and implemented a range of adult programs, including tours, classes, history excursions, the Rothschild Distinguished Lecture series, Decorative Arts Symposium, and Visual Thinking Strategies Conference for teachers.