TAFT MUSEUM OF ART
Director of Education
- Served as lead administrator for the education department, including the supervision of staff, docent volunteers, interns, and contract employees.
- Introduced new program offerings for Pre-K and young adult audiences.
- Redefined and expanded staff roles to encompass a broader range of educational programs.
- Conceived and supervised the implementation of the Museum’s first symposium, podcast, and public programs for the landmark Daubigny Monet, Van Gogh exhibition.
- Redesigned the Museum’s Duncanson Artist-in-Residence program, digitized program assets, and designed a video documentary to celebrate the program’s 30th anniversary.
- Implemented new technologies to enhance learning in the museum, including interactive iPad touchscreens, podcasts, video displays; LCD screens for HDMI and airplay display and connectivity.